Bearded Dragon Cages
Bearded dragon cages plays an important role for keeping your beardie happy and healthy. This is important because they will be spending most of their time in that place. Be sure to setup their place close to their natural habitat.
The best size Bearded Dragon Cages
Bearded dragons require a large habitat. They need the extra space so that they go move to the other side of the tank from the heat. For security reasons, pet viewing, ease of maintenance, a glass aquarium is ideal. In order to avoid multiple habitats as they grow you should use a partition and you can adjust it when needed. If you have the money and the space, a 55 to 70 gallons tank is a good size for them.
What you should know about the Bearded Dragon Cages?
The following are the basic instructions to make sure that they have proper shelter:
- As discussed above, you can use a glass aquarium for excellent results. Plastic can also be used to reduce the UV rays they require.
- It is a good idea to have two thermometers within the enclosure. As you know bearded dragons will need the hot and cool side for them to regulate their temperature.
- There must be a screen within the top which slides forward. This will allow you to be able to feed them easier. The screen must also help to regulate the temperature as well as to keep any unwelcome pest out.
- For the flooring, which is a common issue for owners because some of them use sand or some say the best are newspaper. The best choice would be to use reptile carpet. As you know, they use their tongues for eating, which are sticky, so they may eat the newspaper or sand and they will digest it.
- There must be a water dish at the cooler part of the enclosure.
- Be sure to provide a branch or something that the dragon could climb on as they really love to perch in braches.
- You will also need 2 different kinds of lighting, one should provide UV rays and one should provide adequate heating.
- You may also need to put heating pad, under the tank must be the best place to put it. Do not use heating device or rock within the enclosure. This is because it may harm them.
In terms of proper care of these magnificent creatures, it is very important to understand that they need a habitat that is close to their natural one. This can assure that your beardie will have a nice time even if they are in an enclosure.
Bearded Dragon Cages Placement
The best place for the aquarium is on the table or stable stand. You can feel relaxed as you watch them enjoy. Be sure to put them on a place that interest them most but do not put them in direct sunlight or high traffic areas. Bearded dragons are friendly and nice pets which makes them a very friendly dragon, which is an ideal pet.
Yes! I Want you 10 day Bearded Dragon Course
Send Me My Free “Bearded Dragon Care” Email Course Today!
You Will Receive the First Lesson in Your Inbox Immediately.
100% Spam Free! I Value Your Email Privacy.